Friday, December 19, 2014

FFF ~ The Elephant in the Room

So, it's six o'clock in the morning, I haven't gone to sleep yet, but I did write this! I was stuck all week for a response. I'm not sure this one makes perfect sense, but I enjoyed writing it. Enjoy! 


            “It was an impulse buy.”
            “How do you impulsively buy an elephant?!”
            “I went to the circus with a credit card and no supervision.”
            “What are we going to do with it?”
            “It can be our present at the White Elephant exchange!”
            “It’s pink.”
            “It’s a joke.”
            “You can’t give someone an elephant as a joke.”
            “Why not?”
            “It’s crazy!”
            “You said you’d never use that word.”
            “You bought an elephant.”
            “What are you laughing at?”
            “The elephant in the room.”
            “What?”
            “It’s time that we talked about it.”
            “I thought we were talking about it.”
            “No, the other one.”

♥/Kat!e

Today's Novel Idea Prompted by: "It was an impulse buy." Courtesy of Character Lounge


Read the other responses:


Click to read my other FFF responses

3 comments:

Ginny-Gin-Gin said...

Hahahaha, I love all the elephant cliches! And the thought of buying a pink elephant at the circus; it must be Dumbo's circus :D (How much would one even cost?!)

Brianne Ramsay Dosch said...

So great! I want to go to a white elephant exchange where I could get a real elephant.

Lady Violet said...

The elephant in the picture is so cute!
I love how confused the other person is. "I thought we were talking about it." :D