Friday, June 7, 2013

Breakthroughs!

Just warning you guys, reading this blog will probably be a major spoiler to my book about Codswallop... and potentially a bunch of my other books as well. I have no idea at this point what will be a secret when you read the book, so I'm not being shy about revealing all the information I have.

But I made a major breakthrough!! I was really struggling with that picture I posted in my last post -- this one:
Because, as I looked into her face, I knew she was a character. I really, really wanted to add her to the book. But I really didn't want to add a plot line where Codswallop has a half-sibling. But she isn't! (his half-sibling... grammar....) She really is Simon's daughter! But Simon doesn't know she exists! And Aishe hasn't told him... because she's Aishe and she's crazy. 

I still know virtually nothing about this character, except that she grew up on the road and she's almost as crazy as her mother. She's going to be a lot of fun -- and I think I might even get a Han/Leia/Luke style love triangle going, just for kicks and giggles. 

Oooh... ooh... story... happening... AH!!! I love when stories erupt in my brain, and it's happening like crazy right now. *happy dance* 

Some days, being a writer is awesome ^_^ 

♥/Kat!e

1 comment:

Paige said...

Hooray for breakthroughs!